martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Trae Tha Truth - King Of The Streets Freestyles (Hosted By Don Cannon) - 2012



01. Trae Tha Truth - I Got One (Freestyle)
02. Trae Tha Truth - Stay Schemin(Freestyle)
03. Trae Tha Truth - Im A Boss(Freestyle)
04. Trae Tha Truth - You Dont Know Nothin(Freestyle)
05. Trae Tha Truth - Aint No Way Around It(Freestyle)
06. Trae Tha Truth - Riot(Freestyle)
07. Trae Tha Truth - Way To Gone(Freestyle)
08. Trae Tha Truth - Rack City(Freestyle)
09. Trae Tha Truth - I'm On
10. Trae Tha Truth - Shot Caller(Freestyle)
11. Trae Tha Truth - Lean Wit It(Freestyle)
12. Trae Tha Truth - Swagged Up I Be Killin(Freestyle)
13. Trae Tha Truth - It Aint Nothin
14. Trae Tha Truth - Over My Dead Body(Freestyle)
15. Trae Tha Truth - Owe A Nigga Nothin(Freestyle)
16. Trae Tha Truth - Free Spirit(Freestyle)
17. Trae Tha Truth - All That I Know
18. Trae Tha Truth - Lights Off
19. Trae Tha Truth - Wake Up(Freestyle)
20. Trae Tha Truth - R.I.P Clip(Freestyle)



download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario